Medium Voltage Power Cable
VERI Cable Manufacturers is a specialized supplier of medium voltage underground power cables. VERI Cable’s standard medium voltage underground transmission lines include single and three-core copper or aluminum conductor cables. It also includes polyvinyl chloride (PVC), cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), polyethylene (PE), ethylene propylene rubber (EPR), and low-smoke, no-halogen (LSZH) jacketing. As well as steel wire armoring or aluminum wire armoring for added mechanical strength and to provide mechanical protection.
Veri medium voltage power cables, also known as medium voltage cables, are available in voltages ranging from 3.6 kV to 35 kV. As one of the leading voltage cable suppliers in the country, Veri Cable has an extensive inventory of voltage power cables. Such as high voltage cables, medium voltage cables, and low voltage cables. They are all available for quick shipment.
Types of VERI Medium Voltage Cable
XLPE insulation MV Aluminum Conductor Cable
The medium voltage power cable can be used for laying indoors and outdoors. It can bear certain traction during installation. But not external mechanical forces. Laying single-core cables in magnetic ducts is not allowed. Veri medium voltage cable design based on the major national or international standards includes VDE, IEC, and ICEA. Or according to customers’ design and standards, we can support the customized cable product.
- Conductor: Copper/Aluminum
- Insulation: XLPE
- Sheath: PVC
- Armor: Galvanized steel wire
STANDARDS&REFERENCES:IEC60502-2, BS7870-4, BS7870-7, BS7870-8
It is suitable for use in power distribution lines or fixed installations indoor/outdoors. And it encloses in conduit in the underground duct. Also, it is not subject to mechanical damage.
XLPE PVC Multi Core Meidum Voltage Power Cable
Medium voltage power cables are also the main transmission cables. And they carry electricity below the surface of the water. And they are suitable for power transmission, distribution, and another essential electrical transfer line. Now you can get a medium voltage cable price list from us.
- Conductor: Copper Conductor
- Insulation: XLPE
- Sheath: PVC
STANDARDS&REFERENCES: IEC60502-2, BS7870-4, BS7870-7, BS7870-8
The type of MV power cable fully uses the characteristics of non-interference between optical signals and electric signals. For intricate lines, it can provide a strong foundation of protection and save resources. And medium voltage cables for distribution networks. Veri medium voltage cables are convenient for using. And they can be laid with no restriction of different elevations.
N2XSY Medium Voltage Cable
N2XSY is a cable suitable for indoor and outdoor static installation. And it can be directly underground or in cable ducts, as part of distribution networks, and substations. Also including in the renewable energy sector. Due to its robust construction and low dielectric loss coefficient, the N2XSY series cable has high operational reliability. But it should not be subjected to heavy mechanical or tensile strains.
- Conductor: Copper
- Screen: Conductor Screen
- Insulation: XLPE insulation
- Sheath: PVC sheath
STANDARDS&REFERENCES: VDE 0482-332-1-2, IEC 60332-1
The type of medium-voltage cable is suitable for power transmission and distribution lines. And the rated power frequency voltage up to and including 3.6kv and 35kv.
Right Medium Voltage Cable for Your Project
There are many options for construction, standards, and materials used. The format can be single-core, three-core, or single-core triplex. These are the most commonly specified.
- Conductor: Copper or Aluminum – Class 1 solid, Class 2 stranded (circular, circular compacted, sectorial)
- Conductor Screen: Semi-Conductive Layer
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross-linked Polyethylene) or EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Insulation Screen: Semi-Conductive Layer
- Metallic Screen: Copper Wires and/or Copper Tape (around individual cores)
- Armour: Single Core: Aluminum Wires / Tape Multi-Core: Galvanized Steel Wires / Tape (Wires can be circular or flat, tapes can be single or double layer flat or corrugated)
- Outer Sheath: LDPE, MDPE (Low/Medium Density Polyethylene), PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen). Additives to offer resistance to UV, oils & greases, water, flames, termites, and other environmental factors can be added as required.
Custom Medium Voltage Power Cable
In addition to standard MV cable products, we can also customize MV cables for you based on your specific application needs. Our custom cable solutions can be developed and designed around a variety of parameters and manufacturing variants.
- Cross-Sectional Area: usually 35mm2 to 630mm2
- Number of Cores: single-core or triple-core.
- Conductor: solid or stranded aluminum conductor, stranded copper conductor.
- Insulation: XLPE (frequently used as a medium voltage cable) or EPR (because it is relatively flexible, it is often used in marine or marine applications).
- Metal Shield: concentric copper wire screen, an aluminum foil laminate, extruded lead alloy sheath.
- Armored: Aluminum tape armor is mainly used for single-core cables, and galvanized steel wire armor is mainly used for multicore cables.
- Outer Sheath: We can tailor it to specific requirements.
- Cable jacket materials include PVC, EPR, LSZH, etc., to meet different environmental requirements.
The Method of Laying Medium Voltage Electric Cable
It is generally used for laying in pipes. The advantages of laying cable in buried pipes are easy maintenance. Because they can leave space for other cables, small coverage area, have large adjustable space for cables to work well, excellent fire resistance. Even strong mechanical properties. Then the working temperature of the XLPE insulated cable is 90 °C.
When selecting the pipe material, better mechanical properties and heat dissipation properties should be selected. And the main function of the shielding of medium voltage cables is to improve the distribution. For the first, an inner shielding layer is located between the conductor and the insulator. And it is a semiconducting material. It can avoid partial discharge and insulation.
Like insulation and sheathing, there is shielding between them for the same reasons. In addition, this laying method is often used for the cross joints of cables. It is prone to hidden dangers such as leakage of electricity, and invasion of small animals. But maintenance costs are also high.
Transportation with ZMS Professional Service
Over the years, vericable has exported many cable products all over the world such as AAC cables, ABC cables, control cables, rubberized cables, solar cables, and many more. Therefore, if you want to know the price list of medium voltage cables, please contact us as soon as possible. We will surely give you the most competitive price. Please feel free to leave us a message.
Veri Cable company has multiple ways to protect your cables, sturdy and professional shipping packaging comprehensive insurance. Before shipping, our cables are packaged in wooden reels and corrugated box coils. During transportation, we seal with BOPP self-adhesive tape and non-hygroscopic. Of course, we will send you the pictures during production and packaging. And we will deliver each order strictly according to the delivery time to ensure the smooth progress of the customer’s project. So please feel free to contact us directly.