Power over fiber means the delivery of power for electronic devices via light in an optical fiber.
Fiber optic cables consist of glass wires, each capable of transmitting digital data modulated into light waves. They effectively send information encoded in a beam of light through a glass or plastic tube.
A key advantage of fiber optic cables over metal conductor cables is their superior performance in terms of bandwidth, and therefore data transmission performance. The high power delivery fiber cable is typically lighter and more fragile than metal conductor cable, but its superior performance of not being susceptible to electromagnetic interference makes it particularly popular.
Veri cable suppliers offer a comprehensive range of fiber optic cables, covering a wide range of applications for both indoor and outdoor installations. Fiber optic cables are used for a wide range of applications, from carrying telephone calls to high-speed data transmission for huge computer networks, up to several million calls per cable.
ADSS Fiber Optic Cable
ADSS fiber optic cable adopts a loose-layer twisted structure, the optical fiber is sheathed in a loose tube made of high-modulus polyester material, and the tube is filled with a waterproof compound.
The non-metallic central reinforcing rib (FRP) strand into a compact cable core, and the gaps in the cable core fill with water-blocking grease.
The inner sheath of polyethylene (PE) extrudes outside the cable core, then two layers of aramid yarn for reinforcement twist in both directions and finally a polyethylene (PE) sheath or an anti-corrosion (AT) sheath extruded.
- It does not require a separate tower because it can install on the same tower as the power lines.
- The construction can carry out without a power outage because the failure of the power line will not affect the normal transmission of the optical cable.
- Non-metallic structure, so good insulation performance, and lightning protection.
- The production process is sophisticated, the aramid yarn is evenly stressed and has excellent stress-strain performance.
- The cable diameter is small, the weight is light, the span can reach 1500M, and the additional load to the tower is low.
- The tensile strength is large, which can exceed 90KN, and the anti-electric corrosion performance is good.
- It has excellent anti-strike performance and can adapt to harsh climatic conditions.
- The design of ADSS optical cable fully considers the actual situation of the power line and is suitable for high-voltage transmission lines of different grades. Polyethylene (PE) sheaths are available for 10KV and 35KV power lines.
- For 110KV and 220KV power lines, it is necessary to determine the hanging point of the optical cable to calculate the electric field intensity distribution and use the tracking-resistant (AT) outer sheath.
- The amount of rapid fiber and the perfect stranding process is carefully designed to meet the application requirements of different spans.
OPLC Photoelectric Composite Fiber Optic Cable
Photoelectric composite cable (OPLC) is to place the protected optical fiber unit in the power cable, which can be used in power systems with a rated voltage of 0.6/1KV and below. It integrates optical fiber, transmission copper wire, and copper signal wire. Broadband access, equipment power consumption, emergency signal transmission, and other issues.
In addition, it can also be customized according to customer needs. Due to the diversity of access methods and the complexity of the use environment, manufacturers can also customize according to customer requirements, according to different voltages, different fiber cores, and different structures to ensure the safety and reliability of the network.
- Cost-effective, integrates optical fiber and power transmission and distribution cables, avoids secondary wiring, and can effectively reduce construction, network construction, and other costs.
- Applicable to a variety of business types, strong adaptability, strong scalability, and wide product adaptability.
- The optical unit is compatible with the long-term working temperature of the power cable.
- It has strong mechanical properties, such as impact resistance and good pressure resistance, and has strong environmental adaptability.
Photoelectric composite cables are generally used in 0.6/1KV low-voltage systems, so they are mostly used for IPTV, Internet access, multimedia telephones, voice communications, home smart meters, etc., as well as the connection of optical communication equipment rooms, optical distribution frames, instrumentation, and other equipment.
Veri provides you with a one-stop service of R&D, production, and delivery. From the production of optical fiber products to after-sales, we will accompany you all the way.
If you have any questions, please contact our relevant customer service, and we will provide you with 24-hour uninterrupted service. The company adheres to the concept of customer first and integrity management so that you can get the most satisfactory service in Veri.
Your satisfaction is the greatest affirmation of our efforts and the greatest driving force for us to keep moving forward.