Veri fiber optic cables are generally lighter and less susceptible to electromagnetic interference, but fiber optic cables tend to be more fragile than cables with metal conductors. Applications for fiber optic cables(ADSS cable and OPGW cable) range from up to millions of calls per cable to high-speed data transfer for large computer networks. With thirty’s year’s of experience in cable products, we can provide the best quality and competitive price for you. Welcome to contact us in your free time.
FIBER OPTIC CABLE TYPES
ADSS fiber optic cable adopts a loose-layer twisted structure, the optical fiber is sheathed in a loose tube made of high-modulus polyester material, and the tube is filled with a waterproof compound.
The main uses of ADSS fiber optic cable are:
- Utilizing it to be used as the introduction and lead-in fiber optic cable of OPGW system relay station, based on its safety attributes, it can be a good solution to the problem of power isolation when introducing and leading out the relay station.
- Use it as the transmission optical cable of fiber optic communication system in high voltage (110kV-220kV) power network. Especially, it is conveniently utilized in many places when transforming the old communication lines.
- Use it for fiber-optic communication systems in 6kV-35kV-180kV distribution.
The optical fiber is laid on the ground wire of the overhead high-voltage transmission line, and the optical fiber communication network is formed on the transmission line. This structure has the dual function of ground wire and communication and is generally called OPGW fiber optic cable.
- Safe and reliable: OPGW fiber optic cable’s good insulation performance and anti-interference ability can effectively ensure the safe and stable operation of the power system.
- Energy saving and environmental protection: the use of fiber optic cable to transmit signals, reduce the use of copper wires in the power system, and reduce energy consumption and environmental pollution.
- Convenient maintenance: OPGW fiber optic cable maintenance and management is relatively simple, greatly reducing maintenance costs and workload.
- Large communication capacity: OPGW power fiber optic cable can realize high-speed, large-capacity communication transmission, suitable for a variety of application scenarios in the power system.
Fiber-to-the-home is a transmission method for fiber-optic communications. Specifically, FTTH refers to the installation of optical network units (ONU) for home users or enterprise users. It is the optical access network application type closest to users in the optical access series, except for FTTD (fiber to the desktop).
- Because it is a special bending-resistant fiber, it can provide greater bandwidth and enhance network transmission characteristics.
- Two parallel glass fiber reinforced plastics or steel wires have good compression resistance and protect the optical fiber.
- The optical cable has a simple structure, is lightweight, and has strong practicability.
- A single steel wire or steel strand is attached with a reinforcing element so that the optical cable has good tensile performance.
- Unique groove design, easy to peel off, easy to connect, simplifying installation and maintenance.
- Low-smoke halogen-free flame retardant sheath, environmentally friendly.
OPPC optical cable (Optical phase Conductor, OPPC for short). It is a new type of special optical cable for power communication systems. When used in power distribution network systems, it can avoid conflicts with the outside world in terms of frequency resources, routing coordination, and electromagnetic compatibility. It is a new type of optical cable with dual functions of power transmission and communication. Mainly used for voltage levels below 110kV, suburban power distribution network, rural power grid.
Aerial fiber optic cables are erected on poles high above the ground. Compared with underground cables, the construction cost of overhead cables is low and the construction is simple. It is widely used in the suburbs where the area is far away and the flow of people is small, and it is also widely used in places where it is difficult to lay underground cables.
The specifications of ZMS Cable’s full line of Aerial products are manufactured with environmental issues, such as changing weather conditions, in mind. And the material of the outer jacket of the Aerial fiber optic cable is made to resist excessive heat and moisture.
Aerial fiber optic cables also feature a 1/4″ galvanized messenger wire, also for stable use. Cable TV, outside plant, and telecom applications are a few examples of where aerial fiber optic cables are often utilized. And we offer 9/125 single mode as well as 50/125 OM1, OM2, OM3, and OM4 multimode Aerial fiber.
Direct buried optical cable is a communication optical cable laying method. This kind of optical cable is armored with a steel tape or steel wire on the outside and is directly buried in the ground. It is required to have the performance of resisting external mechanical damage and the performance of preventing soil corrosion.
Direct burial is the most convenient way of laying fiber optic cables, which also saves the cost of piping and overhead installation. Generally speaking, direct buried fiber optic cable has good mechanical and temperature properties, compression resistance and flexibility, suitable for direct burial construction, easy construction and installation, plastic coated aluminum tape (APL) moisture barrier, plastic coated steel tape (PSP) enhanced moisture barrier, and water blocking materials for underground applications.
Mine optical cable is flame retardant communication optical cable for coal mine or flame retardant communication optical cable for coal mine, referred to as mine optical cable, coal mine optical cable or coal optical cable, and its model is MGTSV.
- Photoelectric composite cables are generally used in 0.6/1KV low-voltage systems;
- IPTV, Internet access;
- Multimedia phone, voice communication, home smart meter, etc.;
- The connection of the optical communication equipment room, optical distribution rack, instruments, and other equipment.
- The cable is used for communication in coal mines, gold mines, iron ore mines, and other mining applications.
- Duct/Aerial/Direct Buried.
Excellent Service of VERI Cable
As a professional cable manufacturer, our cable products have been exported to many countries in the past 30 years, including the USA, Canada, Spain, UK, Germany, France, Russia, Greece, Saudi Arabia, etc. In these countries, our cable products are very popular with customers. And every year, because of our good quality and service, we would receive much good feedback from our customers.
Customized Cable Service
Our range of custom services includes design, size, and surface color. Many popular colors are also available for you to choose. We also specialize in over-sheathing, for example, we can make custom Polyethylene (PE) and Polyurethane (PUR) according to your requirements. We can provide solutions based on your ideas. Please contact us to give us your idea.
Strict Quality Inspection Standards
Veri Cable offers a wide variety of power cables based on trends and personal preferences. And we provide all kinds of power cables, more than 100 series. Then, to ensure the quality of the cables, we insist on testing our products once in a while.