MICC cables are also named mineral insulated copper-clad cables. It is a kind of cable that uses annealed copper as a conductor, dense magnesium oxide as insulation, and annealed copper tube as a sheath. When necessary, a plastic outer sheath is extruded on the annealed copper sheath. Special requirements are smoke-free and halogen-free occasions. A low-smoke, halogen-free sheath can be added to the outside.
Since all materials of this cable are made of inorganic materials, it has some advantages that other cables cannot have.
Such as fire prevention, large current carrying capacity, mechanical damage resistance, halogen-free non-toxic, explosion-proof, waterproof, corrosion resistance, long life, safety, overload resistance, high-temperature resistance, low cost, small bending radius, anti-termite, anti-mouse bite, copper protection features such as protective grounding wire.
Structure Of Mineral Insulated Cable
MICC Cable — Mineral Insulated Copper Clad Cable
- MICC Cable conductor: It is made of stranded copper wires with good bending characteristics.
- Insulation layer: Use high temperature resistant, non-combustible inorganic insulating material.
- Metal sheath: It is made of copper and copper alloy or stainless steel, which has good bending characteristics after special processing and can be used as a grounding wire.
- Outer sheath: low-smoke non-toxic plastic material with good anti-corrosion properties.
Rated Voltage: 500V
Core: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 12, 19
- Rated Voltage: 750V
Core: 1, or 2, 3, 4
Section(mm²): 1~400 or 1~25
Main Application Places Of Mineral Insulated Cables
1. Public buildings: public entertainment venues, high-rise buildings, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, schools, large shopping malls, stations, airports, ports and other places with a large flow of people.
2. High-temperature places: transmission and distribution lines in metallurgical industry, coke industry, shipbuilding factory, steel industry, glass industry and other high-temperature occasions.
3. Dangerous places: petrochemical industry, oil refinery, gas station, paint and paint industry, chemical industry, nuclear power plant, natural gas, mining and other places.
4. Underground places: subways, underground warehouses, tunnels, underground squares, etc.
1. Rated insulation voltage: 0.6/1kv
2. Rated working voltage: 500V for light load, 750V for heavy load
3. Rated current: single core 25A-1800A, multi-core 16A-500A
4. Insulation resistance: insulation resistance ≥100Ω·KM. If the cable length is less than 100M, the insulation resistance is ≥10000MΩ
About Veri Cable Accessories Manufacturer & Wholesaler