Description of Instrumentation Cables
ZMS Cable specializes in producing and selling control cables, instrumentation cables, and cable accessories to date.
We produce high-quality PVC insulated and PVC sheathed control cables for industrial and mining companies, energy and transportation sectors, and control and protection circuits, rated for AC voltages below 450v/750v. VERI Cable is a global supplier of cable products.
VERI Cable produces instrumentation cables manufactured using GB, IEC, BS, ASTM, ISO900, ISO14000, ISO14001, ISO18000, BS, CE, IEC, NFC, ASTM, and DIN certifications.
This instrument cable type is moisture-proof, corrosion-proof, and damage-proof, and can be laid in tunnels or cable trenches.
Power control instrumentation cables are used to transmit and distribute high-power electrical energy on the main line of the power system, and control cables directly transmit electrical energy from the distribution point of the power system to the electrical connection lines of various electrical devices and appliances.
Instrument Cable Types
Paired Instrument Cable---Voltage Level 0.6/1KV
Multipart instrument wire is a kind of common cable includes 1 pair, 2 pair, 3 pair, etc.
Conductor: Annealed or tinned copper
Insulation: PVC(Polyvinyl Chloride), XLPE(Cross-linked Polyethylene), PE(Polyethylene)
Pairing: Two or three insulated conductors uniformly twisted together with a lay not exceeding 100 mm
Color Code: See technical information
Binder Tape: PETP transparent tape
Sheath: PVC Sheath
Sheath Color: Black or blue
IEC 60502, BS 5308, GB 9330
Typically used in industrial process manufacturing plants for communications, data, and voice transmission of signals and services, and also for the interconnection of electrical equipment and instruments, usually in the oil industry.
BS 5308 RE-2Y (St) Y Instrument Cable
The armored instrumentation control cable has moisture, corrosion, and anti-injury characteristics that can be laid in the tunnel or cable trench.
Conductor: Annealed or tinned copper
Insulation: XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) or PE
Pairing: Two insulated wires are twisted together uniformly, and the laying distance does not exceed 100 mm
Binding tape: PETP transparent tape
Collective shielding: paste aluminum/polyester tape on paired metal pairs and make contact with tinned copper drain wire, thickness 0.5 mm ^ 2
Inner Sheath: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) Sheath
Amour: Galvanized steel armor
Outer Sheath: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) Sheath is flame retardant, conforms to IEC60332-3-22, halogen-free, conforms to IEC60754-1, low smoke emissions, conforms to IEC61034-1-2
Sheath color: black or blue
Standards: IEC 60502, BS 5308, GB 9330
Transportation with Professional Service
ZMS Veri cable company supplies high quality instrument cables and all kinds of cables with various constructions and voltage ratings. We also have many types of control cables. What’s more, we support customized to your requirements. High-quality material at a low price for you.
You can provide us with the following information: cable voltage, conductor material, insulation and sheath material, shield type, armor type, etc. Or you can provide us with cable installation environment, application requirements, etc. We will serve you wholeheartedly.
ZMS Cable Supplier has a number of quality certifications: ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO14000, ISO14001, ISO18000, CE, IEC, BS, NFC, ASTM, DIN, etc. We can also customize the best instrument cables to meet the specific needs of our customers. Please feel free to contact us.
Instrument Cable Installation and Wiring Tips
- —Under the eaves. Standard cables can be used only if the cable is not exposed to direct sunlight or extreme heat, and conduit is recommended. Do not use cables without UV protection in direct sunlight.
- —On the outer wall. Avoid direct sunlight on the wall and man-made damage. Heating cables are exposed to high temperatures in metal conduit or trunking, and many polymeric materials experience reduced service life at these temperatures.
- —In pipes (plastic or metal). If in pipes, pay attention to the damage to plastic pipes and the heat conduction of metal pipes. Once mechanical damage occurs, fiber optic cables are expensive to repair, requiring at least two terminations at each discontinuity point.
- —Suspended applications/overhead cables. Consider cable sag and stress. The cable is exposed to direct sunlight or not.
- —Directly laying in the underground cable trench, this environment is the smallest control range. The installation of the cable trench should be checked regularly for dryness or dampness. If the shield of the control cable needs to be grounded, the appropriate standards must be followed.