Veri Cable is a professional cable manufacturer who has specializes in all kinds of cable products. Such as armored power cable, aluminum electric wire cable, opgw cable, control cable, submarine cable and so on. Here at Veri Cable, we produce the micc cable and self-regulating heating cable. Customers can get high-quality and safe cable products from the Veri group. Within the thirty-year experience, our engineers can accommodate custom cables as your requests.
Mineral insulated cables are made of inorganic materials. The metal sheath will not cause a fire to produce fuel or harmful combustion products, nor will it spread fire along with cable trays or within buildings. The cable is inherently fire-rated without additional coatings. The metal jacket and solid filling of MICC cables make them mechanically strong and impact resistant. The copper sheath is waterproof and resistant to UV rays and many corrosive elements. Due to the malleability of copper, cables can follow the shape of a building or bend around obstacles. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Self-regulating heating cables are used in frost protection and maintaining an even temperature. The length can be adjusted as appropriate and they do not overheat if positioned on top of each other. Veri Cable offers a broad and flexible range of self-regulating heating cables.
Types of Veri Special Cable
Mineral Insulated Copper Clad Cable
Mineral insulated copper-clad cable, also called MICC cable, is an electrical cable made from the copper conductor, insulated by inorganic insulating material. It is suitable for industrial and civil buildings and other fire protection systems, such as detection and alarm systems, fire extinguishing systems, ventilation and air conditioning systems, emergency lighting, life-saving systems, and another cable wiring.
Veri mineral insulated cables have the advantages of high-temperature resistance, large current carrying capacity, corrosion resistance, smokeless and non-toxic, anti-electromagnetic interference, long service life, economy, and environmental protection.
- Conductor: Annealed copper
- Insulation layer: High temperature resistant, non-combustible inorganic magnesium oxide powder
- Metal sheath: Annealed copper as the sheath.
- Outer protective layer: corrosion protection, identification or aesthetics, a plastic coat
Self-Regulating Heating Cables
- Conductor: Nickel plated Copper wire
- Conductor Screen: Semi-conductive conductor screen
- Insulation: Radiation Cross-Linked Dielectric Insulation
- Max. conductor temperature on continuous: 75℃/105℃/135℃
- Maximum conductor short time temperature: 105℃/135℃/155℃
- Minimum construction temperature: -40℃
The Feature of Self-regulating Heating Cable in Different Environment
- In residential——Heat management is very important for a safe and pleasant living environment. Self-regulating heating cables convert electrical energy into heat without generating pollutants such as dust, noise, and carbon dioxide. In addition, self-regulating trace heating wire is an energy-efficient and safe heating material. Therefore, there will be no local overheating or burning because of its heat generation.
- In commercial——For commercial buildings, electric heat tracing can be used in a variety of applications such as surface snow melting for sidewalks and parking garages, roof water removal and gutters, and pipe freeze protection. Electric heat tracing for commercial applications must be durable and reliable to withstand harsh conditions.
- In industries——There are many facilities and equipment in the industrial plant, which require the operation stability of the electric heating cable in a complex environment. To cope with different ambient temperature changes, it is very important to overcome extreme conditions and operate under such conditions without equipment failure.
- Veri cable company supply best quality cables with various constructions and voltage ratings. What’s more, we support to customized as your requirements. High-quality material with low price for you. Please feel free to email us.